Effective 07/15/19, NYCSSS made procedural changes that employees must follow to communicate with NYCSSS headquarters. The changes are as follows:
- All communications going forward must be made via email or fax. If you call NYCSSS the phone system will redirect you to send a detailed email to the appropriate email address. After sending an email you will receive an automated response with a unique ticket ID and an NYCSSS representative will contact you back either through phone or email after assessing your ticket.
- Those email addresses are:
- You will no longer be placed on hold when an employee specialist is busy helping another employee, which was the subject of many complaints in the past.
- You will also receive a more accurate and timely response to your questions because the employee specialist will be able to do as much research as needed in order to respond to your concern.
- We have chat capability so that you can start a chat with a live employee specialist if you prefer that method of communication over email. This chat can be accessed via our website Nycsss.org
- You will no longer be able to call an employee specialist directly to ask a question, BUT we will reach out to you by phone if a call back is required for more clarifying questions about your request.
- If you send an email to the wrong address (like to payroll instead of human resources) then we will be able to quickly re-route your request to the right place.
- If you do not have access to email you can always send a letter via regular mail and a customer ticket will be created for you so that we can track and address your concerns and contact you with answers or follow-up. Please send your letter to:
New York City School Support Services, Inc.
1732 1st Ave, #20174
New York, NY 10128